Friday, October 10, 2003

No, this isn't going to be an every day thing, but I did have a few more comments to make.

I thought I was going to get a good post from "Gipper" on NDNation concerning pet peeves about other fans. Unfortunately, it went terribly downhill after mentioning cell phones first. Fortunately, NDBone94, < a href="http://www.ndnation.com/boards/showpost.cgi?football+56966">"One hell of a Nacho eating, ref heckling, student imitating, up and downer SOB you will ever find at an ND game!"

Item! Did you ever notice how much SBT columnist Jason Kelley resembles The Onion's "Outside Scoop" writer Jackie Harvey?


The more I hear Bob Davie trying to downplay tomorrow's game, the more I think of the line from Rudy. Just another game? "You just summed up your entire pathetic career here!"

Quality quote from the Division Series: from my dad, when Jesse Orosco enters the game: "Jesse Orosco?! He's like 50 years old!"

Correction on yesterday's TMQ item: the "Walsh" mentioned was not nearby (to me) Walsh Jesuit, because Walsh Jesuit is a high school. I regret this error.