- At the bottom of each post, I've added a button that will let you bookmark the post to Digg, Reddit, etc., if you're into that sort of thing.
- I also included links to the site's two RSS feeds at the bottom of each post, so please give those a try. If either of these two updates is an eyesore, please let me know.
- On Facebook? Join the KankaNation group!
- I'm hoping to have the countdown clock up again soon. Please check out this thread on the message board and chime in on who should be on this year's clock.
- Congratulations to Justin Tuck, who celebrated a 10 sack season with a huge contract extension. Oh, and he's going to the Super Bowl.
- If you believe the stories, even only to a small extent, Josh Gibson may have been the greatest ballplayer ever. So, I often wondered, why did he never make it to the Major Leagues? Sadly, Gibson died of a brain tumor in January 1947, mere months before Jackie Robinson made his famous debut.
Recent posts, in case you missed them:
- The KankaSports Hall of Fame Class of 2008
- My annual email correspondence with Dave about this year's baseball hall of fame class
- Klondike's interpretations of various crowd cheers and jeers
- Notre Dame Men's and Women's Basketball and Men's Hockey schedule
- Some Cleveland Indians news
- Zbikowski, Laws, Carlson, and Sullivan to play in next Saturday's Senior Bowl
- Notre Dame Alumni in the NFL Playoffs update
Finally, what better a day to post one of my all-time favorite Fr. Hesburgh pictures: